This Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Policy) refers to Hoststing Comp.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses
- Website refers to HostSting.ru, accessible from HostSting.ru
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” . Persistent remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session are deleted as soon as You close your web browser
We use both session and persistent for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without , the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You prefer to avoid on the Website, first You must disable in your browser and then delete the Cookies saved in your browser associated with this website. You may use this option for preventing the at any time.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If You’d like to delete or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse please visit the help pages of your web browser.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove- info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and- website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: SUPPORT@HOSTSTING.RU
- By visiting this page on our website: https://hoststing.ru/
- By phone number: +4822 300-39-38